Items to discuss before installation
1. Measurement: Measure each room or area to determine the necessary square yardage.
2. Installation: Double check the delivery date, the installation date, and the estimated time for the installation.
3. Furniture Moving: Discuss furniture moving with your installer. Is there a charge for moving it.
4. Seams: Prior to the installation, discuss the location of seams with the person in charge of the installation.
5. Existing carpet: Who is going to remove existing carpet and cushion. Who will be responsible for disposal.
6. Inspection: Prior to installation, inspect the carpet to see that it meets the order specifications of color, texture, and style.
7. Power stretch: Good seam sealing is essential for wall-to-wall carpet installation.
8. Excess carpet: Would you like to keep any leftover carpet for use as doormats or replacement carpet for the future?
[ Return to Dalton Direct Carpets home page. ]
© 1995 Dalton Direct Carpet
Email us at: Capitolcpt@optilink.us
Toll free: 1-800-290-6504